Saturday 3 March 2012

The Imperials Restaurant @ Kampar

Caption: Somebody in red over there. We're the first customer of the day !
Location: In the middle of old town and new town.
Nearest landmark: 菊姐茶餐室 (Another popular restaurant)


To all food lovers,
Very sorry that I was away these few days due to examination.
But, of course, even how much we cared about the exam,
we still gotta fill our tummies, our taste buds !

During the busy period, I still get to captured a lot of nice foods,
just to wait for today, to recommend.

Even I tried very hard searching for great foods, there are still some limitations,
regarding to financial problems.
Couldn't go for air-conditioned restaurant or whatever that are costful.
Even though I am not facing this problem, I'd still chose to talk about 'the people' foods, rather than the 'King' foods.

To be clear,
although this restaurant is named to be emperor's,
they cooked like emperors but they serve for peoples.
Interesting huh?

Only 2 of us are eating, so we couldn't order a lot.
Just 3 of these today.


芙蓉蛋
-- a very simple dish that you'd thought that'll be very simple.
As I said," foods are to be tasted, not to be heard, or seen only ".



Hmmmm yummy yummy...

2nd dish.

 The Grilled Chicken served with Pandan leaves and gravy.



Now this is interesting, guys.
It tasted like Belacan Chicken, but you'd find difference when you mix it with the Pandan gravy.
Served with claypot, where the heat stays inside longer that usual to keep the fresh taste.
Chinese likes hot dishes, NO?
I say, YES! DEFINITELY!
Especially when it hurts your tongue.
*Sorry I'm a little abnormal* :D

Dear says I ate like a person that has been jailed for a thousand years and has not been tasted any foods since a thousand years ago.
Am I?


Wheeeeeeeeee !

Enjoyment,
Food Craver


 



No comments:

Post a Comment