Monday 27 February 2012

Havana Tomyam Seafood Restaurant @ Kampar

Hey guys,
Another little recommendation over here.
Have you seen this restaurant before?
Even you haven't seen Havana, you probably know what kind of food this kind of restaurant will sell.
So you'd also probably think nothing's special over here.

Yea, perhaps there's nothing special with the look of the restaurant.
It's just an ordinary Malay restaurant, indeed.


But it's weird.
Friendss & I like to come here during midnight - 4am this period.
If you're a kamparians, you'd know how boring Kampar at night.
No entertainments, except movies and games from our own laptop.
So what else can we do here?
We spend a lot of time chit-chating with friends.
We stay up late, usually.

Then this ordinary Malay restaurant just fairly fit our yumcha location.
Where it has tasty Tomyums, Maggi Goreng, Kuey Teow Goreng,
What else?

Seafood they have !


Unfortunately, this is not the plate of my dish,
I barely tried this kind of creature that stays under the mud
What to do?
I just stare them lick the thing.
Okay,
they then suck their fingers and face me
"Mmmm"


So sorry, I didn't get affected.
I just don't like the taste, no matter how tasty you described.

Friends who like this kind of mussels or lala? or whatsoever, try here.
THEY SAY: "Mmmmmm, FANTASTIC"
Price: RM4/plate only

Don't worry,
Friends that dislike this kind of thing, like me
Havana still serve western food.
Which are kinda unique and the price is reasonable

*Sorry I don't have picture for western food cause I forgotten to take picture of*
Was too busy chopping and eating already.

Location: Beside SENHENG Electronic Store, New Town Kampar

Food Craver,
Ariel




No comments:

Post a Comment